How May I Be of Service To You?
Value and pleasure are added to your project when you utilize Dan Chitwood's time and talents. Dan Chitwood has knowledge and experience to guide you through any type of landscaping or outdoor construction project. Below are some ways Dan Chitwood can help make your project a success:
- Save Money
- Dan Chitwood can provide you with a complete set of construction drawings or planting plans. Contractors can use these plans to accurately estimate how much the project will cost, resulting in a fair and competitive price.
- Save Time
- Projects run smoother when everything is laid out properly. Good site plans
communicate the project's objective to the contractor allowing you to spend less
time answering the contractor's questions.
- Fewer Headaches
- Some contractors start construction without site plans with the
the theory that they will solve problems as they arise. Why not solve problems
before they arise?
- Aesthetic Value
- Your project will look picture perfect. Dan Chitwood can provide an artistic rendering of your project, showing what it will look like.
- Functional Spaces
- The function and flow of spaces will be improved because you took the
time to study all the options and select the best arrangement.
- Better Coordination
- Walks, patios, lighting, irrigation, drainage, landscaping, etc. will
be integrated instead of being an afterthought.
- Quality Control
- Complete construction drawings ensure that materials and installation
meet the standard of quality you desire.
- No Surprises
- With plans, elevations, perspectives and details, Dan Chitwood can predict the
future. No more guessing how things will turn out.
- More Selection
- Dan Chitwood can introduce you to a whole new world of construction products and
plant materials. You are not limited to products that reflect the
demand in this market.
- Professional Design
- All of Dan Chitwood's time and resources are devoted to site planning and landscape
- Dan Chitwood's job is to help you achieve your goals regardless of whether you hire a contractor or do it yourself.
The list goes on but do not take my word for it. Ask some of the people who have used Dan Chitwood's services. References can be provided upon request.